This parish was opened in 1918 by the Holy Ghost fathers and was entrusted to the Vincentians in 2000. A new presbytery and office blocks were completed in the last years. A Divine Mercy church was built and consecrated in 2016 and it contains relics of St. Faustina Kowalska. At present there are 750 families in two outstations and it is a very pastorally active parish where two masses are celebrated every day, four masses on Sundays and the priests visit and bless the families regularly.
Both the parish church of St. Therese of Lisieux and the new big church of Divine Mercy are packed for Sunday masses at 7 am (in English) and 9.30 am (in Kiswahili). Masses are festive with many altar boys serving at the altar, a lot of singing and dancing and they usually take 2.5 hrs each.